- We undertake to process the data you provide to us in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.
- Personal information that we collect from you via our website, office, or e-mail includes the following:
- Your full name;
- Your residential address;
- Your cellphone number;
- Your home number;
- Your car registration number; and
- Any other personally-identifiable information that you choose to share with us.
- Personal information does not include:
- De-identified information that does not relate or cannot be traced back to you specifically;
- Non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us; and
- Information that you have provided voluntarily in an open, public environment or forum including any blog, chat room, community, classifieds, a public discussion board, or any other open public forum.
- We do not collect any sensitive personal information.
- We will use the personal information you provide to us, to fulfil our obligations to you, to ensure you are able to fulfil your obligations to us, to provide additional services and information to you as we reasonably think appropriate, and for any other purposes set out in this Policy.
- You acknowledge that we may use certain third party providers to process payments for us (in the case of non-cash payments) and for operational reasons. You agree that we may share your personal information with those third parties only as reasonably necessary to provide the hiring services to you or to recover any amounts or performances that you may owe us. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Policy shall prevent us from being able to share your information with any legal or regulatory bodies, or where we are required to do so, by law.
- We will not sell personal information. No personal information will be disclosed to anyone except as provided in this Policy.
- We may need to disclose personal information to our employees that require the personal information to do their jobs.
- If we undergo a change in ownership, or a merger with, acquisition by, or sale of assets to, another entity, we may assign our rights to the personal information we process to a successor, purchaser, or separate entity. We will dis- close the transfer on the website. If you are concerned about your personal information migrating to a new owner, you may request us to delete your personal information.
10. We may retain physical and/or electronic copies of any communications between you and us for a period of three (3) years after the date of receipt, whereafter they are deleted and/or destroyed.
- We will not transfer any personal information across a country border without your prior written consent.
- You may only send us your own personal information or the information of another data subject where you have their permission to do so.
- We may change any of the terms of this Policy at any time.
- If you have any questions or concerns arising from this Policy or the way in which we handle personal information, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the South African Information Regulator for data protection issues (https://www.justice.gov.za/inforeg/). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the South African Information Regulator so please contact us in the first instance.
By using our website, you consent to, and accept, all the terms of this Policy.
By using our services, submitting your information on, and continuing to browse, our website, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all of its terms.